Vegan massage candle with 40% Shea Butter and Plum Seed Oil ENJOY THE CANDLENESS
- Aromatic massage candle for face and body, recommended for beauty treatments.
vegan massage candle with 40% Shea Butter and Plum Seed Oil
ENJOY THE CANDLENESS
BENEFITS AND EFFECTS:
- leaves the skin feeling moisturised, regenerated and soft
- alleviates skin roughness and dryness
- provides an excellent protective barrier and ensures a smooth glide during massage
- visibly firms and restores skin elasticityrelaxes and improves mood
Aromatic massage candle for face and body, recommended for beauty treatments. When heated, the candle, dissolving, warms the ingredients contained in it to the ideal temperature for the body, providing intensive skin care during the massage and soothing and relaxing the senses. During the aromatherapy massage, the oil penetrates deep into the epidermis, making it perceptibly moisturize and firm the skin.
A unique face and body massage candle with the iconic scent of our Enjoy The Calmness oil containing 40% Shea Butter and 2% Almond Oil, which as natural emollients have strong moisturizing, regenerating, smoothing and softening properties. Natural, paraffin-free.
An ideal choice for all skin types, especially mature, dry and dehydrated skin.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Shea Butter - plant-based butter, which acts as an emollient that strengthens the intercellular cement; rich in vitamins A, E and F.
- Plum seed oil - a light type of oil that does not burden the skin, and is rich in oleic and linoleic acid
- Vitamin E - inhibits skin ageing caused by free radicals; strengthens the epidermal barrier.
Light the candle and wait a moment to melt enough product. Extinguish the flame, check the temperature and pour the warm oil directly onto the skin. Massage the skin avoiding the eye area. Repeat as needed. Store away from heat and sunlight.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BODY MASSAGE USING WARM OIL
The body massage consists of 5 steps: stroking, rubbing, kneading, tapping and final stroking. Perform the movements symmetrically and towards the heart to move the remaining lymph.
Perform 5-6 repetitions of each movement. You can start the massage on one leg with two hands
and repeat the movements on the other side, or work on both limbs at the same time.
It is important that you perform the same number of movements on both sides of the body.
- Patting. Place your hands flat and move them upwards with a decisive movement, pressing your thumbs harder and harder against the skin. Performing 5-6 repetitions along the entire body. Work with the entire surface of your hand, not just your fingers.
- Grinding. Place your hands parallel to the area being massaged and move them upwards, making small circles with your fingers. Start with your feet and shins and work your way up to the side of your calves. Do 5-6 repetitions and move on to the next body part. If you work only with your fingertips, the massage will be more intense, and if you use your fingers placed flat, it will be more relaxing and calm.
- Kneading. Work with your entire hands and apply pressure once in a while, directing all movements upwards.
- Slapping. Start tapping your body vigorously with your fingertips and relax your wrists as you do so. Areas requiring stronger action, e.g. inner thighs, lower abdomen, sagging skin on arms, you can also gently pinch with quick, short movements to stimulate the skin.
- Final stroking. Calm your body with gentle movements. Place your hands flat and move them upwards.
Key Active Ingredients
Plum seed oil
By stimulating antioxidant processes, it protects the skin against the signs of aging and visibly prevents hair damage.