Moisturising and rebuilding tonic with ceramides and hyaluronic acid BUILD ME UP
- Moisturising and rebuilding tonic with ceramides and hyaluronic acid 150ml
moisturising and rebuilding tonic with ceramides and hyaluronic acid
BUILD ME UP
99% of the ingredients are of natural origin
Complex of 3 ceramides (Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP) and plant-derived cholesterol, free fatty acids and phytosphingosine - supports the reconstruction and strengthening of the epidermal lipid barrier and intensively moisturises. Ideal for daily holistic care, it helps replenish the skin's cellular cement. Provides deep moisturisation and restores comfort to the skin. Strongly regenerates, strengthens the natural hydrolipidic barrier. Restores the skin's physiological pH and prepares it for the next skincare steps.
DID YOU KNOW?
Ceramides are a natural lipid substance that makes up to 50% of the intercellular cement. Together with fatty acids and cholesterol, they are present in the skin barrier and together affect its proper functioning.
WHY DID WE USE A CERAMIDE COMPLEX?
- A combination of three ceramides: Ceramide NP; Ceramide AP; Ceramide EOP; plant-derived cholesterol, free fatty acids and phytosphingosine.
- The contained 3:1:1 ratio of ceramides, fatty acids and cholesterol reflects the natural proportion of these components in the skin, which increases the product's effectiveness.
This raw material promotes skin hydration, restoration of the epidermal lipid barrier and improves skin hydration and smoothness.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Complex of 3 types of ceramides (Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP) plus plant-derived cholesterol, free fatty acids and phytosphingosine - promotes the reconstruction and strengthening of the epidermal lipid barrier and intensely moisturises.
- Hyaluronic acid - perfectly moisturises, nourishes and regenerates.
- Natural betaine - an amino acid derivative, obtained from sugar beets. Strongly moisturises, slows down the skin ageing process.
- Squalane - provides optimum hydration and prevents water loss, while restoring firmness and elasticity to the skin.
- Centella asiatica extract - soothes and reduces the occurrence of skin irritations.
- Pumpkin enzymes, obtained through a fermentation process - facilitates the absorption of the cosmetic into the deeper parts of the skin and reduces the risk of irritation.
- Green tea leaf hydrolate - has an antioxidant effect, preventing premature skin ageing.
Recommended for all skin types including sensitive and irritation-prone skin, also during retinoid treatment.
BENEFITS AND EFFECTS
- Regeneration and nourishment
- Soothing and reducing the appearance of irritation
- Deep hydration
- Reinforcement of the hydrolipidic barrier
- Increased skin elasticity and firmness
- Preparation of the skin for the next care steps
Skin toning is a fundamental step that we should always remember to include in our morning and evening skincare routine, regardless of age, skin type, or condition. I am convinced that each of you will fall in love with this product. Of course, it restores the proper pH and prepares the skin for further skincare steps, but that's not all! My skin adores it for providing a huge dose of hydration, immediate smoothing, and increased elasticity. Additionally, it prevents water loss and takes care of the skin's physiological barrier. This is definitely my favorite!
tel. +48 782 800 010
Apply a small amount of toner to cleansed and gently damp facial skin using the palm of your hand. Use daily, morning and evening or as needed at any time of the day.
Storage method: Store the product in a dry place, away from light sources, at a temperature between 15 and 25°C.
The possibility of allergic reactions to any cosmetic is very individual and depends on your skin condition. If you are unsure whether a product will sensitise you, please carry out an allergy test before first use.